In our Europe based company, we provide a comprehensive solution including consulting, designing, implementing, training, and providing equipment to meet our customers’ technical needs in the areas of information security management, and data networking.
Our customers are all public and private organizations that need our services and products for doing their mission better. These customers are located in all countries around the world.
We strive to apply IT Governance within organizations by expanding the culture of the three pillarss of Information Technology Governance (ISMS-ITIL-COBIT).
We are committed and responsible to each of our customers and, should there be any problem with the services and products provided, we must accept the responsibility for resolving it and informing our customers.
Our most important values are:
- Commitment to our customers and partners
- Professionalism and professional ethics
- Discipline in all affairs
- Keep up-to-date in all areas of the work
- Maintain employee reciprocity and mutual respect
- Compensation based on accountability, science and motivation.
- Profitability and stakeholder benefits in a win-win relationship.
- Use all suggestions and criticisms to promote the interests of the company
- Belief in teamwork and collective wisdom.
Giving the best quality of service to our customers is our most important value so in our company:
- The staff should promptly answer phone calls and e-mails.
- Our staff should immediately follow orders with phone or e-mail acknowledgement.
- Our staff should immediately follow orders, suggestions, and referrals.
- Our company should have a clear and generous return policy.
- Our company should offer warranties or service programs.
- Our company should have a hot line for questions, complaints, and concerns.
- Our company should resolve concerns quickly.
- Our company should bend rules and tailor service for customers.
- Our company should have programs that inspire loyalty.
- Our company should deliver quality products on time, on budget, and with friendly service.
- Our company’s services should exceed those of our competitors.
- Our staff should communicate frequently with customers to find out their needs and how our company can serve them better.
- Our company should train and reward the staff for customer service.