A premature, repetitive test is a slogan that modern applications pay special attention to it. In the past, organizations were strongly insisted on manual or human testing, which not only resulted in the absence of automated testing, but also the lack of organization, the ability to document information and lack of speed in the process of project work. Therefore, organizations need to have the ability to test their hardware and software performance before they reach the operational stage.
Our proposed solution can play a very important role in the development of applications and optimize the production cycle of an application software to an acceptable level. It also allows you to prevent 99% of possible errors and minimize defects in software production. It utilizes the HP Sprinter tool to view and record how the user behaves while in use and can test the graphics environment even for users who do not have much programming expertise. Professional users can also determine the type of implementation and test method by applying programming science and coding, and make optimal and efficient use of this tool.
Some other features of this solution are:
- Ability to integrate GUI and API environment
- Possibility to carry out automatic testing
- Ability to test a wide range of software
Ability to identify functional defects in the system
- Examining software to identify their weaknesses
- Simulation of similar workloads to the operating environment
- Reduction of possible malware errors during software production