Join us at the Data Network Security professional workshop
Terminus System Information Security Workshops & Training Courses
LEARN HOW TO FIND YOUR OWN SYSTEMS VULNERABILITIES BEFORE THE BAD GUYS ATTACK THEM
How can you assess the security of your Data Network?
Learn how to test the security of your Data Networks using techniques attackers use such as sniffing, cracking, spoofing, injecting, replaying and bypassing authentication. You will learn this hands-on at our Data Network Security Workshop. This is one workshop you wouldn’t want to miss!
This hands-on course focuses on tactics, techniques, and procedures used by both black hat attackers and penetration testers (white hat hackers).
The workshop starts with an overview of hacking incidents, trends, and attacker motivations. The course progresses to penetration testing methodologies. These often overly complicated methodologies, filled with an excessive number of steps, are simplified in this course with an emphasis on the penetration test objective.
Each hacking phase of the simplified methodology is demonstrated, discussed, and practiced. Attendees practice penetration testing in a fun and interactive environment with multiple live targets.
Is this Workshop for you?
If you have been considering upgrading your knowledge in Data Network security management, develop your skills in network security testing and enhance your organizations capability to manage its network infrastructure, this workshop is for you.
Learn from the Pros on how to analyze the weakness in your network infrastructure, assess how it can impact your business if exploited, and know how to defend your network infrastructure from malicious attacks
THIS WORKSHOP IS A 1-DAY TRAINING CURRICULUM THAT PREPARES STUDENTS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES WHILE OPERATING ON UNTRUSTED (PUBLIC) NETWORKS
This workshop is an instructor-led, group-live instruction that includes relevant topics and hands-on practical exercises. Scenario-based practical exercises will be performed. Students will be shown how to select from a variety of open source (free) security tools and employ techniques to successfully secure their personal data.
This workshop can accommodate up to 15 students
This workshop is designed to introduce network cyber security threats, network protection techniques, and operational security controls and includes:
- Live demonstration of various hacking techniques
- Introduction to network and computer system attacks
- Teach various hacking techniques for an ethical purpose
- How to protect against network threats and attacks
- Introduction to the open source tools available for hacking
- Bypassing network access/admission control (NAC)
- Impersonating devices with admission control policy exceptions
- Exploiting EAP-MD5 authentication
- Custom network protocol manipulation with Ettercap and custom filters
- Multiple techniques for gaining man-in-the-middle network access
- Overcoming SSL transport encryption security
- Remote Cisco router configuration file retrieval
- Exploiting hash length extension vulnerabilities
- PowerShell essentials
- Post Exploitation with PowerShell and Metasploit
- Escaping software restrictions
- Client-side exploitation
- Brute forcing unlinked files and directories
For more information or if you would like to register, visit our web site www.terminus-system.com or email email@example.com