Do you know that more than millions of flash drives are lost or stolen every year? Have you ever thought about the consequences of losing your USB data storage device? Do you know that your unencrypted Flash data that is lost is in the hands of the uncensored and will result in unauthorized access to your privacy? Should our information be easily compromised in order to be stolen to the point of being atrocious? Or is there another solution? Do you want to make sure 100% of the data stored on the flash drive and hard drive is secure?
Our proposed solution is the only solution which has hardware encryption (and not just software). The only way to access information is to enter a password of 7 to 15 digits from the keyboard embedded on them. This product only receives the password through the keyboard that it is located on, and no other keyboards can be logged on. This prevents the success of hardware / software decoders as well as brute force attacks.
Other features of this product are:
- A 256-bit military AES hardware lock
- The most secure and user-friendly portable USB drive
- 4, 8, 16, and 32 GB capacities
- Automatic lock, while pulling out USB port
- Support for “normal” and “curated” user accounts separately
- A drive rename that eliminates the data and allows you to use a new one
- Can be connected to all USB backup devices
- Safe keyboard for using passwords of 7 to 15 numeric or letter or a combination of numbers and letters
- Aluminum protection against water and dust infiltration
- A defense mechanism against the Brute Force hacker attack
- The ability to create custom devices