About the Course
This course is first part of courses named Introduction to Concepts & Principles of Information Security. These courses are designed for those who have a basic knowledge of information technology but not much basic knowledge of cyber security. The hands-on and step-by-step teaching approach will enable you to grasp all the information presented even if some of the topics are new to you. You will learn the fundamentals of information security that will serve as the foundation of your future skills and knowledge for layers to come.
In this course you will get familiar with concepts of Information Security, Risk Management and Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities. In second part you will find how to manage the threats and keep your information safe and secure.
- Information Security Definitions
- What is Information Security
- Goals of Information Security
- Information Security Components
- Information Security Concepts
- Risk Management
- Risk Management Concepts
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Treatment
- Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities
- Common Security Issues.
- Software Security
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Types of Vulnerabilities
This course manages theory part of information security so no need to any system.
Who Should Attend
Anybody who wants to make his/her carrier in Information Security and be an expert in Industrial Systems’ Security, Network Penetration Testing, Network Infrastructures’ Security, Information Security Audit, Information Security Monitoring, Information Security Incident Management, Web Application Penetration Testing, Secure Application Development, Information Security System, Human Resource & Physical & Environmental Security
Basic knowledge about networking concepts and protocols, network architecture, OSI layers & TCP/IP, network equipment such as switch and router, operating systems structure and services.
What You Will Receive
- MP3 audio files of the complete course lecture
You Will Be Able To
- Explain concepts related to information security
- Explain concepts about risk management
- Explain concepts about common vulnerabilities and attacks
- Identify the possible threats to each mechanism
- Explain the requirements of real-time communication security and issues related
- Explain the requirements of non-real time security