Software enterprises play a vital role in the internal and external business processes, and in the event of disability or any defect in their operating procedures, heavy or irreparable damage to the organization will enter. Therefore, business owners expect each system to be tested in terms of the accuracy and speed of operation before entering the operating environment and operating environment, and if it has the necessary standards and reliability, it will be loaded in the operating environment. In this case, managers point out some of the following questions:
- Can they rely on their system safely and safely?
- Can they trust the health and efficiency of their software?
- Can they test the accuracy and speed of its operation before loading its software?
Before operating systems by simulating it in a virtual environment, it can be ensured that software applications or applications prior to the implementation stage are tested in a fully professional manner under real-life conditions, thereby causing root causes of problems. Identify the software and try to fix it.
This way you can:
- Improved return on investment (ROI).
- Expenditures of up to 6 digits annually.
- Increased the operational capability by 20%.
- Real-time users simulate with more than thousands of virtual users.
- Identify bottlenecks in the system.
- Detects the points of failure of the systems.
- Simulate the workload similar to the operating environment.
- Root causes identified problems.
- Reduced unplanned shortcomings by up to 33%.
- Reduced software errors by up to 44%.
Terminus-System team will be ready by using the following specialized tools and qualified specialists to test all types of their communications and hardware infrastructure and software: