This solution is an IT Compliance and Information Security Management solution specially designed to help organization effectively manage risk and compliance, enhance data protection, monitor employee online and offline activities. It is an ideal management solution to leverage your business risks for maximum growth with a peace of mind. It provides a comprehensive solution to manage all compliance requirements faced by an organization and enables enterprises effectively monitor and manage information flow, ensuring regulatory compliance to local and international compliance standard.
We provide organizations the cutting edge monitoring system for ROI measurement and managing unproductive employees.
It monitors online usage and information flow of personnel including:
- Web browsing
- Mobile broadband
- Email Communication
- Public WiFi
And also monitors offline usage and information flow of personnel including:
- Software licenses
- Hardware usage
- Network usage
- USB data transfer
- DVD data transfer
- Print activity
This solution includes data loss prevention that provides maximum protection for organization. Features of this part are:
- Document management
- Removable storage management
- Email management
- Print management
- Social media management
- BYOD management
- P2P communication management
It helps organizations to efficiently enhance IT Policy as well as effectively monitoring both online and offline activities of employees through an inclusive central console. It also allows the administrator to perform the tasks as per below:
- Profile setting for users and groups
- Multiple Monitoring setting based on schedule
- Instant update and information gathering
- Customizable alert message and policy acceptance
- Flexible report generations
- System tampering monitoring
It helps security heads to monitor sensitive information within their organization. The monitoring system covers various ways of tagging information as sensitive via rules and monitoring of sensitive information is not limited to documents only. It also observes and screens the defined information in areas such as email body, chat, web etc.
It is able to monitor file changes of thumb drives and provides complete audit trail in the case when sensitive documents are being copied onto them. It also allows management to restrict the use of thumb drives to only office documents hence preventing the people from copying away with the company’s important data.
It includes a scanning system that enables organizations to scan and locate documents containing sensitive data from PCs in order for their management to take appropriate action. It also has a special feature for scanning file servers known as Remote file server scanning.
It also includes a scanning system that enables organizations to scan and locate documents containing sensitive data from PCs in order for their management to take appropriate action. It also has a special feature for scanning file servers known as Remote file server scanning.
It supports organization to differentiate between company’s data and user’s personal data by only monitoring the list of company’s personal data. To achieve this, the system allows a list of all the company’s regular expressions to be uploaded into the system and only monitors the users against this list. This prevents the detection of user’s personal information.
It helps the management to monitor user’s personal laptops or PCs. It is able to differentiate between users personal information and work from company’s information. The system also allows the definition of a business user account in the user’s personal machine. Further to force the user to log into the business user account to do work, all work associated applications, company’s network, documents etc. are only accessible when he logs into the business user account.
It is able to encrypt sensitive files based on the central rules defined in the system or by individual tagging by the respective users. Encrypted files are depicted with a triangle next to them. It offers universal encryption which means the files remain encrypted even if they are sent out from the host machine via any means such as email, chat, file upload etc. The host machine receiving the encrypted file can only open the file if it has the agent installed.
It assists organizations to secure important documents, applies access profiles and limits the use of the document and data contained within commensurate with the sensitivity and critically of the information.
It allows the organizations to restrict certain documents to certain group of users. This can be done centrally at the server level using rules or in a decentralized manner by each particular user. For example, accounts related documents can only be edited by the Accounts department and relevant managers.
It supports the viewing of encrypted documents on iOS and Android devices. All documents are tracked on the handheld devices, tracking document changes for sensitive files. In the event that a hand phone/tablet is lost, the APP can be switched off hence the encrypted documents will no longer be accessible to the user. The APP follows the usage restriction and access restriction as defined for that document and user.
It provides the ability for organization to monitor and block 3G modems, hotspots and other nonstandard network connections. Use of 3G modems, smartphones etc. to bypass the corporate network is very common and creates a serious threat to the company’s network and productivity. It offers full control over these ad hoc connections restricting network connection to only company specified network connections.
It is able to schedule Software Audits and report on which software is installed and on which machine with full detail about the software. It reports on total number of unused software, licensed and unlicensed software in a particular environment.
It is able to schedule hardware audits and report on the hardware configuration, total number of video, audio and image files stored in the PC. It allows the admin to better plan their resources and request the users to delete certain personal files in the event the machine is running low on resources.
It helps management to monitor and alerts the user when they waste company time visiting unproductive sites such as gambling, hate, pornography etc. A report will be generated which can be used by the management to take further action.
It also provides detailed reports to the management on the amount of productive and unproductive applications such as playing games, watching movies, browsing the internet etc. Management can use these reports.
It supports local machine based web content monitoring for websites containing inappropriate material such as crime, drugs, racism, pornography, social networking etc. The users can either be warned when opening these websites or the entire website can be blocked.
It is able to analyze and report on any employee access to pornographic offline video and image files (Non-internet based) using image processing – artificial intelligence based technology and report back to the server by taking a snapshot of the stored image or video along with the PC name.
It can be extended to printing device as it is able to record the name of the file being printed, the number of pages printed and the printer used for printing.
Features of this solution are:
Monitors the PCs/end point and enforces company policy on the machine and on the user
- List of users and PCs installed
- Monitors the end-point for both online and offline information
Able to define different settings/profiles for different groups of users
Provides means to implement different settings for different group/department of users and PCs such as different settings can be set for admin, accountants, managers etc. These settings can also be scheduled, meaning there can be different restrictions during the lunch and after working hours.
Able to monitor and enforce the company’s policy on laptops and PCs even when they are not connected to the corporate network.
For example if the employee is overseas on a business trip and is not connected with the corporate network, this solution will still ensure that the company’s policy is being implemented on the machine. Further once he comes back to the office all monitoring data is updated back onto the server. This is also applicable for people who use 3G modems etc. in the corporate network.
Provides an easy mechanism to enforce company’s IT policy
- Enforces the AUP (acceptable use policy) by asking the user to accept the organizational AUP on an ongoing basis.
- User customizable messages allow for greater organizational control on what message to display to which group of users.
Identifies the person involved in the breach
User centric approach which relies on identifying and educating the transgressor. Hence instead of blocking certain website or applications for everyone, this solution is able to finds out who is the actual person responsible for misusing the corporate network and deals with the problem at the root cause.
This solution monitors 13 different categories of website. On blocking any website complete detail is available why that particular website was blocked. Furthermore, this solution is able to detect if a particular website is opened via proxy sites such as hidemyass.com. All violations will be reported. Offers 3 different modes of operation:
- A warning message is displayed on opening inappropriate websites
- Inappropriate websites can be blocked completely by redirecting the page to the company specified webpage
- Silent monitoring
Option is available to block specific list of websites for specific group of people
Monitors document and communication
- Ability to define sensitive keywords by departments.
- Comes with 2 modes of operation:
- Warn the user on typing inappropriate words
- Silent Monitoring
- Chat monitoring
- Monitors different types of chat application (Windows Live, Yahoo, America Online, GTalk, ICQ and iChat and alerts on inappropriate word violations. Ability to scan chat in different languages (Chinese, Tamil, Malay etc.)
- Maintains complete log of chat for further investigation
- Comes with 2 modes of operation
- Document monitoring
- Monitors and scans documents when they are accessed by the user
- MS Office
- Notepad and WordPad
- Ability to scan the documents in different languages
- Keystroke Monitoring
- Keystroke monitoring enables the system to monitor all unknown means of communications.
- Monitors Keystrokes and takes a screenshot when an inappropriate word is typed.
- Keystroke only monitors against the defined words in the application and doesn’t record all keystrokes.
- Ability to monitor Facebook as a screenshot is taken if the user types something inappropriate in Facebook
- Doesn’t record all keystrokes. It checks against the user defined word list and alerts only when that specific word is triggered
Offline Monitoring of Pornography
- Image Detection – Monitors Pornographic Images at the point of display
- Video Protection – Monitors Pornographic videos at the point of access. Most known video formats supported.
- Ability to set different threshold levels based on cultural perception
USB Monitoring and Management
- Ability to apply file restrictions on thumb drives
- Able to restrict that only certain file types can be copied on and off the thumb drive.
- Ability to add new extension for proprietary file formats
- Maintains complete audit trail on file changes
- Monitors USB insertions to track down if there has been any illegal activity on any sensitive machine/server
- Dual Authentication
- Implements 2 factor login authentication by converting any thumb drive into a dongle inked to a particular machine
- Time Spent on Non Productive Websites and Productive Websites
- Ability to calculate the amount of time spent on non-productive sites such as Facebook.com, forums, news and on company related stuff
- Time Spent on Productive and Unproductive Applications
- Ability to add applications as productive or unproductive for each department e.g.
- MS Office, SAP can be categorized as productive whereas Movie players and Games can be categorized as unproductive
- Detects the active application which is being used
- Ability to differentiate active time spent using the machine and idle time
- Saving Of Electricity
- PC hibernation, log-off, shutdown if not in use.
- Complete Internet History is Recorded
Complete Internet History is maintained. As this history is based on the machine it is independent of which gives details such as:
- Number of hits of a particular website by User and by Department
- Ability to block any particular website where people are wasting too much time
Auditing of IT Resources
- Hardware Audit
- Scans IT peripherals and provides detailed configuration reports
- Alerts on hardware changes
- Software Audit
- Scans for all installed software and provides detailed report
- Provides ability to manage software licenses
- Provides report on where the software license is installed
- Alerts on software changes
- Alerts on licensed and unlicensed software installed in the machine
- Network Audit
Reports on peak network usage per PC
- File Auditing
Ability to scan the drives to find out the quantity of files of different formats. For example if the admin would like to know the number of mp3 files being stored in a particular machine.
- Scanning for Potential Pornographic Images and Videos
- Ability to scan pcs for pornographic images and videos.
- Administration Controls
- 4 levels of user access controls
- Build in mechanism to update clients from server